Translate This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yup, I'm Doing It

So here we go. I've gone and done it. I consider myself a bit of a geek (okay, a LOT of a geek), yet I'm just now getting into blogging. I love computers, and am on the internet numerous hours per day. I think technology is extremely interesting, and pride myself on a slightly more than average knowledge of the subject. Yet I don't have a MySpace page, don't have an iPod, and haven't ventured into the "blogosphere".

Until now.

I'm going to try and keep this as an active, almost daily blog. You'll get to see what it's like to be a vet, from the triumphs and puppy kisses to the mishaps, frustrations, and outright failures. I'll also be talking about other random subjects that come to my mind and that influence my life. Hopefully you'll find something amusing, entertaining or even informative in these posts.

Let it begin!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Swordsman. It's Wolfie from the FFC site.

    Are you, as a vet, open to answering pet questions? Will you post about animal/pet tips, helps, and stuff like that? Those could be useful to your readers.

    My blogger url is http://wolfie24.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out sometime. I only have one post on there but I hope to update it soon.

    Have a good week,
    Wolfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wolfie! Yep, I'm open for pet-related questions. See the "Ask The Vet" sidebar. I'll also be discussing a lot of pet health issues. Some of these I already have in mind, but others will be stimulated by my daily cases.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I'm so glad you're here! Now I can ask you nuisance questions about stupid stuff anonymously and you won't know it's me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you kept blogging, even after eight years. So many veterinary blogs are outdated, so it's very nice to read information from an actual veterinarian. I'm currently in high school, and I've always known that I want to be a veterinarian. It's just so great to read current/new information from a current/new vet! Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment on my blog! Please be aware that due to spammers putting links in their comments I moderate every comment. ANY COMMENTS WITH AN EXTERNAL LINK NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL LIKELY BE DELETED AND MARKED AS SPAM. If you are someone who is posting links to increase the traffic to another website, save me and you the time and hassle and simply don't comment. To everyone else.....comment away! I really do enjoy hearing from readers!