Halloween is just a few days away and that means that a lot of candy and treats will be found in people's homes. Dogs and cats can certainly get into these things and even potentially develop toxicity if doses are high enough. Everyone should make sure to keep all sweets out of reach of their pets, especially at these times of the year, but inevitably something will happen and a dog may eat a bag of Hershey's bars. Orvis developed a great infographic on this topic that I'm sharing today. If you think your pet may have gotten into chocolate or other sweets, call your veterinarian or a pet poison control center.