Translate This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dismember My Dog, Please

I know I've already posted once today, but I was reading one of my favorite sites, Not Always Right, and came across the following exchange, reported from a vet clinic in Madison, Wisconsin.

Me: “Thank you for calling [pet clinic]. How may I help you today?”
Client: “My dog is due for it’s dismemberment shot.”
Me: “Distemper? We can set up an appointment for that.”
Client: “Yes, dismemberment. I need my dog to get his dismemberment shot.”
Me: “Distemper.”
Client: “How much is the dismemberment shot?”
Me: “The distemper vaccine is [vaccine]. Would you like to set up an appointment for your dog to receive the distemper vaccine?”
Client: “Yes, please. I would like you to dismember my dog.”

Frankly, I can't think of any witty comment to follow that.  So there you go.

1 comment:

Thank you for making a comment on my blog! Please be aware that due to spammers putting links in their comments I moderate every comment. ANY COMMENTS WITH AN EXTERNAL LINK NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL LIKELY BE DELETED AND MARKED AS SPAM. If you are someone who is posting links to increase the traffic to another website, save me and you the time and hassle and simply don't comment. To everyone else.....comment away! I really do enjoy hearing from readers!