Translate This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The 12 Dogs Of Christmas

Over the last year or so I've been getting emails from Pet365 when they have new articles and fun stuff.  I don't always promote sites without compensation, but I have to say that the folks at this site have some great stuff, and I've posted with links several times in the past.

Very quickly, let me point you to a recent one on pet obesity.  There are some very interesting and informative statistics, and since the incidence of overweight pets is reaching 50% of the population, I think it might be an eye-opener for many people.
Pet Obesity Infographic



However, what trigged this entry was actually another post they made, this one just for fun.  "The 12 Dogs of Christmas".  It's a lot of fun and I chuckled when I was reading it.  However, why isn't the boxer doing anything?  In any case, enjoy!
12 Dogs of Christmas

Y'know, after almost three years of doing this blog, you'd think I'd find a template or otherwise figure out how to get these banners onto the site.