Translate This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

That's No Moon. It's An E-collar!

Most pets HATE "the cone of shame", or Elizabethan collars (e-collars) as they are more properly called.  They are a very necessary part of veterinary care, used to prevent a pet from licking or chewing at a certain area.  In a few decades of working in the veterinary field, I haven't seen clients get very creative with these unfortunate devices.

Until now.

As a veterinarian, geek, and major Star Wars fan, I grinned when I saw this online.  "Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle collar!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment on my blog! Please be aware that due to spammers putting links in their comments I moderate every comment. ANY COMMENTS WITH AN EXTERNAL LINK NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL LIKELY BE DELETED AND MARKED AS SPAM. If you are someone who is posting links to increase the traffic to another website, save me and you the time and hassle and simply don't comment. To everyone else.....comment away! I really do enjoy hearing from readers!