Translate This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Super-Vet!

Lately I've been toying around with different design options for this blog, wanting to change things up a bit.  One of the things I wanted to do was have something related to superheroes, as comic books have always been one of my biggest interests.  I searched for free clipart and even considered purchasing some images.  Then I became reintroduced to a web-based program called HeroMachine.

Years ago I played around with an early version and had fun making different characters.  The latest iteration is a bit more robust than what I previously used and is surprisingly flexible.  My artistic abilities aren't great, and I was able to create an image that was surprisingly good.

So here I am....Super-Vet!


I'm not completely sure what I'll do with it in this blog, but it was a blast to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment on my blog! Please be aware that due to spammers putting links in their comments I moderate every comment. ANY COMMENTS WITH AN EXTERNAL LINK NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL LIKELY BE DELETED AND MARKED AS SPAM. If you are someone who is posting links to increase the traffic to another website, save me and you the time and hassle and simply don't comment. To everyone else.....comment away! I really do enjoy hearing from readers!