Translate This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.  More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.  Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.               1 Corinthians 15:13-19



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Chris for a great and unbiased blog ! I do hope other veterinarians will be inspired to follow your lead. Could I please ask your advise about my dog's rabies vaccination, three booster follow up, my dog is now aged 9 years. Needed because we want to travel in Europe. Any advice regarding choice of vaccine please and possible precautions ? And my dog has a loose tooth that needs to come out and I want to ask if the dental procedure should come before the rabies vaccination or if we can wait till after the rabies jab ? thanks & all good wishes Ron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment on my blog! Please be aware that due to spammers putting links in their comments I moderate every comment. ANY COMMENTS WITH AN EXTERNAL LINK NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL LIKELY BE DELETED AND MARKED AS SPAM. If you are someone who is posting links to increase the traffic to another website, save me and you the time and hassle and simply don't comment. To everyone else.....comment away! I really do enjoy hearing from readers!