Translate This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Superman, Cat Lover

After the last few posts I think it's time to lighten things up a bit.  Last month I posted some pages from a Superman comic book that I thought was really powerful and breaks any stereotype that comic books are just for kids.  I also recently came across some pages from a different comic where Clark Kent (Superman) reminisces about a pet cat he had as a kid.  I wanted to share that here as it directly relates to anyone who has owned a pet, and I thought it was a very uncommon but sweet perspective on the character.  I hope you really enjoy it as well.  I especially love the last panels.  You can find the original post here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment on my blog! Please be aware that due to spammers putting links in their comments I moderate every comment. ANY COMMENTS WITH AN EXTERNAL LINK NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL LIKELY BE DELETED AND MARKED AS SPAM. If you are someone who is posting links to increase the traffic to another website, save me and you the time and hassle and simply don't comment. To everyone else.....comment away! I really do enjoy hearing from readers!