Translate This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Gimli's Guide To Bulldogs: Puppy Alarm Clocks

I've been asked many times by many people if I allow guest writers to contribute to my blog.  Since this is a personal and not a professional blog, I've always declined their offers.  However, for the first time ever I'm allowing a guest writer to contribute regularly to my blog.  I hope you enjoy!


Hai!  My name iz Gimli and I iz a bulldog puppy.  Mai new daddy sed that I shood tell everyone about bulldogz from mai purspective.  So thatz what Im gonna do!


Puppys need lotz of sleep.  I think I sleep about 20 hourz a day.  And I love to play teh rest of teh time!  But mostly I sleepz.



I like to sleep for a few hourz then wake up and let everybody know I wantz to play.  Daddy keepz me downstairz so I have to barkz really loud for him to hear me.  He sleepz really deep, so sometimez I haz to bark for a long time before he comez down to me.  When he openz mai kennel I iz soooooooo happy to see him!  I start to run, play, and bitez hiz toez, but he alwayz iz so grumpy when itz dark.  Daddy sayz something about "3 o-clock in teh morning".  But den a few hourz later wen I bark again he sayz "6 o-clock in teh morning".  Doz he really needz to sleep for 7 or 8 hours in a row?  Datz weird.

Puppyz like me sleepz for a few hours then we needz to go potty.  I barked and barked to let him know I hadz to go outside, but I pooped some in mai kennel when he didnt come fast enough.  I only stepped in it a little, but he made me take a bath.  Daddy waz growling about "5 o-clock in teh morning" when he didz it.  I wuz sorry cuz he waznt happy.  But he still gave me a kiss before he putz me back in mai kennel.  

Mai new Mommy said to Daddy "Happy Fadder's Day.  Hope you like yur new alarm clock."  I didnt understand why Daddy looked at me and laffed.  

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable puppy. I look forward to hearing more from Gimli in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment on my blog! Please be aware that due to spammers putting links in their comments I moderate every comment. ANY COMMENTS WITH AN EXTERNAL LINK NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL LIKELY BE DELETED AND MARKED AS SPAM. If you are someone who is posting links to increase the traffic to another website, save me and you the time and hassle and simply don't comment. To everyone else.....comment away! I really do enjoy hearing from readers!