Translate This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Time for Muppets

I grew up watching the original Muppet Show, and have never stopped loving Jim Henson's creations.  I have watched every movie and incarnation of the muppets since they first came on TV.  No matter how many times I see them, I still laugh at the same things.  Though all of them are great, I think that Animal is my favorite.  Just about everything he does makes me bust a gut.

Did you know that the muppets have their own YouTube channel? I just recently discovered this!  So here's a couple of my favorite clips from their MuppetsStudio (notice that both prominently feature Animal!).



1 comment:

  1. Animal is my favorite too, could it possibly be that we see the deepest inner parts of ourself expressed in that crazy little ball of fur?

    singing *MAMAAAAA!*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment on my blog! Please be aware that due to spammers putting links in their comments I moderate every comment. ANY COMMENTS WITH AN EXTERNAL LINK NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL LIKELY BE DELETED AND MARKED AS SPAM. If you are someone who is posting links to increase the traffic to another website, save me and you the time and hassle and simply don't comment. To everyone else.....comment away! I really do enjoy hearing from readers!