Translate This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

Dogs & Cats Of The Marvel Universe

It should be obvious to just about anyone that I'm a big geek, with many geek interests.  But biggest of those interests are comic books and superheroes.  I've been reading comics since I can remember and watch most superhero movies, as well as go to comic book conventions to meet the creators and see people in costume.

Recently I came across some pictures by a couple of  artists that combines my love of comics with my love of animals.  Josh Lynch did a series of pictures, "Dogs of the Marvel Universe" (click on the link....well worth it).  Here are my favorites, though Lynch did several other characters as well.








On the feline side Jenny Parks has several pictures, with these as my favorites.  You can find more at her website, including other genres.








Maybe it's just me, but these pictures just amuse me to no end!  Very talented artists with some unique visions.