Translate This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2015

Caring For Veterinarians

I seem to be coming across a number of other veterinary bloggers recently.  A friend of my (who is also a vet) posted the following link on his Facebook page, and I found it extremely truthful and entertaining.  Written for someone who has newly acquired a veterinarian, it discusses how to handle and take care of that vet.  While very humorous and firmly tongue-in-cheek, it also is incredibly accurate about common characteristics and tendencies among those of my profession.  I present it here as an entertaining but accurate read.

The Husbandry And Feeding Of Veterinarians (for new owners)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment on my blog! Please be aware that due to spammers putting links in their comments I moderate every comment. ANY COMMENTS WITH AN EXTERNAL LINK NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL LIKELY BE DELETED AND MARKED AS SPAM. If you are someone who is posting links to increase the traffic to another website, save me and you the time and hassle and simply don't comment. To everyone else.....comment away! I really do enjoy hearing from readers!